Thursday, April 18, 2013

CK Products 2-1/4-Inch Coast Guard Insignia Chocolate Mold





Get the best deal for CK Products 2-1/4-Inch Coast Guard Insignia Chocolate Mold is now alive. This awesome product is currently on sale, you could purchase it this moment for only $0.00 and often ships in a day.

Product Information



CK Products chocolate molds are first quality, plastic molds. They are durable and reusable. not machine washable. Our chocolate molds are suitable for chocolate, soap making, butter molding, ice-cubes, plaster and concrete crafting. These molds are FDA approved



Pros


  • Each piece is 2-1/4-inch diameter by 1/4-inch depth
  • 6�Cavities per mold
  • This mold makes approximately 22 pieces per pound of chocolate
  • Not dishwasher safe; do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients
  • FDA approved polypropylene plastic; use with chocolate, candy coating, soap, butter, or cream cheese

User Opinions


Finally USCG stuff
Josh

I think it's really cool to have Coast Guard chocolates. I was really surprised to see it on here. I'm glad I got it. Reasonably priced and good quality.

Hope it works...
Amanda Jager

I ordered these because my hubby is in the CG and I thought these would be great to make for parties and get togethers. In the pics they look like they might be some kind of silver hard tray but when it arrived its a clear thin plastic. I have not used it yet, but im hoping when I do it will work. My concern is the chocolate wont pop out whole and the pieces will break. We shall see...



Rating: 4 2 reviews

Tags: Products 2-1/4-Inch Coast, CK Products 2-1/4-Inch, CK Products Coast