Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wrap Paper Caddy (Chrome) (7.75"H x 7"W x 9.75"D)





On sale now for Wrap Paper Caddy (Chrome) (7.75"H x 7"W x 9.75"D) is now alive. This best Wrap Paper (Chrome) is currently on sale, you may buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Product Info



Paper Wrap Caddy holds up to 6 boxes of saran wrap, foil, snack bags, parchment paper and wax paper.. in the cabinet.



Pros


  • Neat and efficient
  • Organizes small spaces
  • Made of polished chrome

Customer Opinions


Does what it says...
ava0510

Holds the wrap fine but one of the little shelves was bent a bit upon arrival (and the packaging was good so I assume it left that way) so that if I don't have two boxes of wrap there the one will tip over. Not sure why the left the middle all open like that. I think this is a bit of a design flaw--it works but you should probably find something else.

LOVE!!!
S. Rains

We only have two kitchen drawers, and I needed one of them to be a junk drawer. Bought this and am thrilled with the results. We've had it for about 6 months now and it rocks! So much easier to get out sandwich baggies and plastic wrap! You can still close your cabinets with this, FYI only, at least if yours are standard apartment size like ours. I would highly recommend, esp for $4!

Well made
Clarinetmom

This is a well made product my only complaint is that the dimensions are a bit deceiving. They are interior measure not what will actually go into your cabinet so my door doesn't shut. I have to have it sideways which prevents full use. Maybe I will put it in the pantry for overflow



Rating: 3.8 4 reviews

Key: Wrap Paper Caddy, Paper Caddy (Chrome), Wrap Paper (Chrome), Wrap Caddy (Chrome)