Saturday, April 13, 2013

COMBAT RANGER MAN Save Money





On sale now for COMBAT RANGER MAN Kids Candy Mold Chocolate is becoming hot. This awesome item is currently on sale, you might buy it now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Info



Strong Feat



Customer Opinions


Loved it
Meek Meek

The power rangers came to life. Do u have anything smaller that could be used as a cupcake topper? These were a bit to big but I made it work for my cupcakes.

Does a good job.
Wife0003

I saw it done on FLICKR it actually looks really good, but you have to use it with a squeeze bottle for accuracy. See link attached for picture. Please note this is something I saw online, not something I made.[...]



Rating: 4.5 2 reviews

Tags: COMBAT MAN Kids, RANGER MAN Kids, COMBAT RANGER MAN, COMBAT RANGER Kids