Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Button Hard Candy Price





Best deal for Button Pop Hard Candy Mold is now available. This best item is currently available, you could buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered within a day.

Item Information



6 cavity hard candy mold.
White hard candy/cookie molds withstand heat up to 375 degrees. For cookies: Make a good roll-out cookie dough. Spray hard candy mold cavities with cooking spray. Push dough into mold cavities and place cookie filled molds on



Factor Benefits


  • Hobby grade FDA approved plastic

Reviews


I like it, but...
Rosalyn

It's a nice mold I really like it, but I think for the price I spect more. I found lollipops mold the half of the price here in Puerto Rico, but the only thing is there's weren't any one of buttons. But, if you decreased the price will be going to be nice.

It's okay product
mariely quinones

One of the coners broke the same day I got it.It's an okay product.you probably will use it twice at best.like I said the corners brake easily.



Rating: 3 2 reviews

Lookup: Button Hard Candy, Button Pop Hard, Pop Hard Candy, Button Pop Candy