Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CK Products Assortment Discount





On sale now for CK Products Leaves Assortment Chocolate Mold is now hitting the market. This best CK Products Assortment is currently available, you might buy it now for only $0.00 and usually delivered within a single day.

Product Info



CK Products chocolate molds are first quality, plastic molds. They are durable and reusable. not machine washable. Our chocolate molds are suitable for chocolate, soap making, butter molding, ice-cubes, plaster and concrete crafting. These molds are FDA approved



Factor Benefits


  • Each piece�ranges from 1-1/2-inch by 1-3/8-inch by 1/4-inch to 2-inch by 2-1/4-inch by 1/4-inch
  • 11 Cavities per mold
  • This mold makes approximately 45 pieces per pound of chocolate
  • Not dishwasher safe; do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients
  • FDA approved polypropylene plastic; use with chocolate, candy coating, soap, butter, or cream cheese

Reviews


Love them!
Cobe

I just learned how to make my own chocolates and these chocolate molds have blown me away. I am lactose intolerant and I also want my chocolates to be sweetened exclusively with xyitol. The mix goes in the molds and the little chocolates look like they have been made by a professional. So cute! Though I did not oil the molds the chocolates do not stick and come out very easily. The creases and the detail on the leaves are amazing. I am ordering more of these molds. Unlike the other reviewer I love the fact that they are not too deep. They are perfect for my chocolates!

Wont last forever..
Mama Of Twin Cuties

I love candy/chocolate making. The mold is a sturdy clear plastic, but pushing the chocolates to pop them out will eventually wear this mold out.

too thin
Mamatusi

These are small and VERY thin...make nice decorations for cake decorating, but not for "candy" by itself. The mold itself is nice, though.



Rating: 4.4 5 reviews

Lookup: CK Products Leaves, CK Products Assortment, Products Leaves Assortment