Sunday, February 17, 2013

Gold Medal Flossine Best Offer





On sale now for Gold Medal Flossine Can, Vanilla Pink is now hitting the market. This cool item is currently available, you can buy it this moment for only $0.00 and usually delivered within 24 hours.

Product Information



One can of flossine for your cotton candy machine. You will need to add sugar.



Pros


  • Easy to ship
  • Mix with coarse sugar
  • Colors are "vividized"
  • Excellent flavor
  • Great for anyone with a sweet-tooth

Customer Opinions


very good
michelle

if you add what they recommend you will not get a very strong flavor or color. you need about three times what they say. but still this will last FOREVER so i am very happy with it.

This is a great product however I AM FURIOUS WITH MY ORDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joanna Paman

I have used this brand of flossine before and it has always worked very well. I am very disappointed to say that I ordered three different colors and received three tubs of the same color. This infuriates me, waiting for a shipment only to be disappointed by its contents. After wondering why this may have happened I then went back to the listing to order different colors and low and behold it still only adds blue raspberry to my cart and NOT the colors I requested. All buyers beware you should buy your product from another lister!

What a money maker!!
Stacey Otten

I bought this to use for our Hockey concessions. I use about 1 1/3 Tablespoons per 4 lbs sugar and it works wonderfully. We make a lot more money using this and granulated sugar than buying the pre-made flavored sugars! I have used Pink Vanilla and Blue Raspberry and both are wonderful. The kids really like the flavors.



Rating: 4.3 3 reviews

Key: Gold Medal Can,, Gold Medal Flossine, Gold Flossine Can,, Medal Flossine Can,