Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fat Ball Polycarbonate Best Offer





Best deal for Fat Daddio's Ball Polycarbonate Candy Mold 32-Piece Tray is now available. This awesome product is currently available, you could purchase it right now for just $22.99 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Description



These professional polycarbonate candy/chocolate molds are made from extremely durable and rigid material designed to leave a professional gloss to all candy and chocolate. Made from BPA free polycarbonate



Factor Benefits


  • Ball; 1.06-inch diameter; 32-piece per tray
  • Mold measures 11-inch by 5-1/2-inch
  • Made from BPA free polycarbonate
  • Non-porous to create professional smooth and glossy candy/chocolate
  • Dishwasher safe

Reviews


Beautiful, glossy, chocolate spheres
Pamela Hathaway

I found this product very easy to work with. I did end up with some air bubbles in some of my spheres, however, I believe that was due to my error in tempering my chocolate properly and not being able to release the bubbles quick enough. The final product produced a high gloss half sphere that really was a gorgeous addition to my cakes.



Rating: 5 1 reviews

Tags: Fat Daddio's Polycarbonate, Fat Daddio's Ball, Fat Ball Polycarbonate, Daddio's Ball Polycarbonate