Saturday, June 15, 2013

ALLIGATOR LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD





On sale now for ALLIGATOR LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is now hitting the market. This awesome product is now available, you may buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Product Information



Strong Feat



Reviews


Easy to make, and come out great
American Princess

I will start off by saying that I have never made candy before so this was uncharted waters for me. My son loves alligators and crocodiles, and I am having a hard time finding things to fit that theme for his birthday party. I stumbled across these molds and they are inexpensive and I figured they would make a cute party favor if they came out well. I used Wilton candy melts (green) and they were set in probably 20 minutes. The suckers lifted right out of the tray and looked amazing. This mold is totally worth what I paid and my son loves the end result.



Rating: 5 1 reviews

Tags: LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY, ALLIGATOR CHOCOLATE CANDY