Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Brain Gel Mold





Best deal for Brain Gel Mold is becoming hot. This best item is now available, you can buy it right now for only $12.98 and usually ships in a single day.

Product Info



Brain Gel Mold From Loftus, a tradition of mirth and amazement since 1939!



Strong Feat


  • Mold can also be used for ice or ice cream.
  • Hand wash.
  • Approx. 8"x4".

Customer Opinions


Braaaaaaaiiiiinnns!
B. Hepler

I ordered a pair of these for a Halloween baking contest in my office. I suppose they work for jello, but I tried something a little different that I found online. I gave a quick spritz of cooking spray on the inside, then coated it with a layer of melted white chocolate. Once it was coated, I put it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Repeat three times and you have a white chocolate brain shell that you can stuff with anything. I chose red velvet cake crumbles and raspberry filling. A little red cake decorating gel on the outside for veins and I was all set.The brain mold is decently thick. I was worried about the mold cracking, but I had no problems. I'll have to try something with jello one of these days, but it worked great with chocolate.Oh, and I won the baking contest. Thanks brain mold!

Braintastic!
R. White

We bought one in order to make a jell-o brain for a recent "pre-halloween" get-together. Worked great. This mold is better than some that I have seen, good rigidity and thick plastic construction, releases very well, etc. Brain is "adult human sized". Get one, you won't be disappointed!

So Cool!
Two Cute Kids Mom

We made a Jello brain for my sons science birthday party! So much and turned out great.



Rating: 4.7 6 reviews

Key: Gel Mold, Brain Gel, Brain Mold