Saturday, June 8, 2013

Candy Mold-Rubber Ducky 1/Pkg





Best deal for Candy Mold-Rubber Ducky 1/Pkg is now alive. This cool item is now available, you can purchase it right now for just $0.00 and often delivered in a single day.

Item Info



1 design, 6 cavities Fun shapes and greater detail make Wilton Candy Molds the world's favorite way to create candy. Molding and coloring couldn't be easier with Wilton Candy Melts�. Look for terrific design ideas and molding instructions on the package!



Factor Benefits


  • W1565
  • 070896145659
  • Brand New Item / Unopened Product
  • Wilton

Customer Opinions


Very cute- easy to use
Themis Nike

I made these for a child's birthday party for the favor bag favors on a rubber ducky theme- they could not be cuter! And it is simple to do the multi-color in the mold- the indentions make it easy to place melted chocolate for the eye and orange for the beak.FYI- a 12 oz bag of the Wilton candy melts will make approximately 20 ducks. Also, don't overfill the molds, or there will be a slight "edge" on the candy (not ugly, just not perfection). Fill them to right under the edge, and you are golden!

duckie chocolate mold
Julie Brown

Cute little candy mold. Takes a little extra time because you have to color the beaks and eyes before you can pour in the yellow. Turned out very cute for our duckie baby shower.

Good time!
Jay

I just got this yesterday.I am stocking up on tools for my small cake making hobby.I am looking forward to getting a license so that I could start a business making cakes which I started making early in life.I love all the details I see on my decorations and these molds make people wonder how I made the shapes they see on my cakes.



Rating: 4.2 5 reviews

Lookup: Candy Mold-Rubber Ducky