Tuesday, June 18, 2013

PLAIN RECORD Candy Cheap





On sale now for PLAIN RECORD Miscellaneous Candy Mold Chocolate is now alive. This best PLAIN RECORD Miscellaneous is now on sale, you may purchase it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered within a day.

Item Description



Pros



User Reviews


made it work
PA Cake Decorator

The mold itself was exactly as described. It is cute and perfect for a 45 record. I ordered this in a hurry for a record player cake I was making for a DJ's 40th birthday. When the mold arrived, there was a "scratch" on it and I didnt have time to send it back; I needed to make the cake right away and the mold was imperative as part of it. I was disappointed to find I had to make a record that had a "scratch" on it for the cake. I didn't pay much for the mold so it wasn't a total loss, however with shipping and all I paid more than it was worth.



Rating: 3 1 reviews

Tags: RECORD Miscellaneous Candy, PLAIN RECORD Miscellaneous, PLAIN RECORD Candy, PLAIN Miscellaneous Candy