Monday, January 28, 2013

3D FIRE TRUCK On Sale





Best offer for 3D FIRE TRUCK CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is trending. This awesome item is now available, you can buy it this moment for just $0.00 and usually ships within a single day.

Product Information



Features



User Reviews


WOW Big
Amanda

I didnt realize how BIG the mold was. Wish I would have read up on it a little more. Might be good to mold soaps. It would be way to much for chocolate.

Candy Mold
Susan Brown

I have not used this mold yet but I have purchased molds from this company before. Their service is always fast and all their molds are detailed and work excellent. I am sure this mold will be no different.

3D Fire Truck--Must Have
J. Drake

This product is awesome! It so easy to create a beautiful 3D firetruck. I simply love it!



Rating: 4.7 3 reviews

Lookup: 3D FIRE CHOCOLATE, 3D FIRE TRUCK, FIRE TRUCK CHOCOLATE, 3D TRUCK CHOCOLATE