Monday, January 21, 2013

SPACE SHUTTLE Kids Candy Mold Chocolate





On sale now for SPACE SHUTTLE Kids Candy Mold Chocolate is now hitting the market. This best item is now available, you might buy it right now for just $0.00 and often ships in 24 hours.

Product Information



Pros



Reviews


Great detail!
Elizabeth Joy Weaver

I got this mold and set out to make my own candy shuttles. It was a cinch to paint a little dark chocolate into the mold for the nose cone and US logo, then I filled the mold with melted white chocolate, followed by a final layer of dark chocolate for the heat shield (yes, I'm a space geek!)The shuttles turned out BEAUTIFULLY! The detail was sharp, and the molds popped clean with no problems at all. I intend to buy several more to make my own "sweet fleet" of shuttles!

Big, big rockets
Samara M.D.

This rocket is much bigger than I expected. I couldn't use it for what I intended (party favors). There are also only 2 rockets per sheet. So, if you are making a lot it will take some time, or buy a few of them.

Works great with plaster
Alexander R. Pruss

I used this to generate a fleet of plaster space shuttles for the kids to paint at my son's second birthday. It was a fun activity and worked well.



Rating: 4.3 3 reviews

Tags: SPACE SHUTTLE Kids, SPACE Kids Candy, SPACE SHUTTLE Candy, SHUTTLE Kids Candy