Monday, January 14, 2013

Wilton ColorBurst Brights Candy Melts





Best offer for Wilton ColorBurst Brights Candy Melts is now alive. This cool product is now available, you could purchase it right now for just $9.99 and usually delivered in a single day.

Product Info



Versatile, creamy and easy-to-melt wafers are ideal for all of your candy making-molding, dipping or coating.



Pros


  • 10 oz. bag
  • Certified Kosher
  • Brand confectionery coating

Reviews


Soooo expensive on Amazon!
Tammy Martin

Don't get me wrong, these candy melts are good, but amazon is selling them for 4 times as much as the actual products website themselves!!! ($2.99 for a 14oz bag there) C'mon Amazon, stop ripping people off!

Pricing Error?
Ryan Healey

I have to echo prior comments. I just came to Amazon hoping I could buy candy melts by the case (as they sell many other food items) and pay much less than the $2.99/bag I can in stores locally. There is no way this $6+ price is correct. It says it's for one bag. It can't possibly be correct. Who is going to pay 2-3 more for one bag? I hope this is fixed soon as I'd love a source for these online for less in bulk.

Overpriced on Amazon
amazon mom

This MUST be a price mistake.... which in my experience is impossible to get corrected over the phone, through Amazon's customer service line. If this is in fact a single 14 oz bag of the melts as it is listed, the price should be a third of what they are selling it for. Now as for the product itself- it doesn't hold a candle to Merkens brand... in my humble opinion.



Rating: 3.2 24 reviews

Tags: Wilton Brights Candy, Wilton ColorBurst Candy, ColorBurst Brights Candy