Tuesday, January 22, 2013

SHELL MAKE HOLLOW Cheap





Best deal for CONCH SHELL MAKE HOLLOW AND CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is now alive. This best item is now on sale, you might buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered within a single day.

Product Info



Pros



Customer Opinions


chocolate molds
wendy

These are great selections and the whole ones are my favorite, I would recommend this product. The different shippers were w/in two days of each other and did not affect the experience at all. I will shop Amazon again, I have had great success w/Amazon and recommend it to anyone seeking products at a fair price and a wonderful selection of both items and shippers!! Thank You, Wendy

good
Wendell Gillen

It is what I ordered, but not experienced in chocolate molds. First time using it did not go well. oh, well



Rating: 4 2 reviews

Lookup: SHELL MAKE HOLLOW, CONCH SHELL MAKE, CONCH SHELL HOLLOW