Wednesday, March 13, 2013

4 SHAPE SOAP BARS Miscellaneous Candy Mold Chocolate





Best deal for 4 SHAPE SOAP BARS Miscellaneous Candy Mold Chocolate is now available. This best SHAPE SOAP BARS is currently on sale, you can purchase it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in 24 hours.

Item Description



Pros



Customer Opinions


Soap Bar Mold
BlowtorchAutonomy

I've been molding soap for five years and am in the habit of letting my melted soap cool before pouring it into the molds, but this mold lasted only for a couple bars before warping to the point that it was unusable. Not recommended.

I use it for beeswax
Ashley

And haven't had a problem. I have cut the molds up so that each is separate and individual in order to make removing the wax easier. So far so good.

Soap Molds
H. Kravitz

I bought these as a present for my sister-in-law. They are good quality, not flimsy at all. I am very pleased with them.



Rating: 4 3 reviews

Lookup: 4 SOAP BARS, 4 SHAPE BARS, SHAPE SOAP BARS, 4 SHAPE SOAP