Wednesday, March 20, 2013

FLOWER SOAP BAR CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD





Best deal for FLOWER SOAP BAR CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is now alive. This cool product is now available, you might purchase it right now for only $0.00 and usually ships within 24 hours.

Item Description



Factor Benefits



User Opinions


Very nice for Soap making
Andrea

This is a nice sturdy mold I use in soap-making at Eden's Rivers. It works well with melt and pour soaps. I probably will not use it for cold-pressed soaps, I'm not sure it could take it.

good for multiple uses
Stevena English

I bought these to make soaps and lotion bars. So far, I have only made lotion bars with it and they turned out beautifully. Good for multiple uses as well.

Perfect for molding body butter
Meri L Priest

These were a very much mold for my home made body butter. Made a lovely addition to the bathroom & small enough for ladies' hands. thanks.



Rating: 5 3 reviews

Lookup: FLOWER SOAP BAR, SOAP BAR CHOCOLATE, FLOWER SOAP CHOCOLATE, FLOWER BAR CHOCOLATE