Thursday, March 7, 2013

Building Bricks Minifigure Cheap





On sale now for Building Bricks and Minifigure Ice Cube Tray or Candy Mold with FREE Lego Ninjago Sticker! is now alive. This best product is currently on sale, you might buy it now for only $0.00 and often ships in a single day.

Item Description



Great combination ice or candy trays for lego party! Flexible silicone trays allow ice to pop out easily. Minifigure tray is 6.5" by 4.5" by 0.5". Building brick tray is a little larger at 7" by 4.8" by 1".



Pros


  • Great for making ice, candy or crayons!
  • 100% food grade silicone
  • oven safe to 400 degrees
  • freezer safe
  • FREE Lego Ninjago sticker included

Customer Opinions


Awesome!!
Jennifer McMasters

I have used the bricks to make about a hundred crayons and the Lego mini fig mold to make just as many chocolate guys. The molds hold up the low temperature heat for melting the crayons and melted chocolate and they wash clean in a snap. So many friends a family members asked how I did it and I'm keeping the secret to myself of how easy it is. Super speedy shipping and the best pricing I could find.

Great product
cgmom

I ordered these molds to make chocolate candies to put on top of cupcakes for a Cub Scout event. The person who made the candies stated they were very easy to work with and the cupcakes turned out great! I had a room full of happy Lego loving Cub Scouts!

Great fun!
southernbelle

This molds are easy to use and to clean. My boys and I had a great time using them to make gummies for a birthday party.Would definitely recommend.



Rating: 4.8 4 reviews

Tags: Building Bricks Minifigure, Building Bricks Ice, Building Minifigure Ice, Bricks Minifigure Ice