Thursday, March 14, 2013

Products Christmas Tree, Best Seller





Best deal for CK Products Christmas Tree, Bells, Wreath, and Candy Canes Chocolate Mold is now hitting the market. This cool item is currently available, you could buy it right now for only $0.00 and often delivered within a single day.

Item Information



CK Products chocolate molds are first quality, plastic molds. They are durable and reusable. not machine washable. Our chocolate molds are suitable for chocolate, soap making, butter molding, ice-cubes, plaster and concrete crafting. These molds are FDA approved



Factor Benefits


  • Pieces range from Bells 1-5/8-inch by 1-1/2-inch by 1/4-inch� to� Tree 1-3/8-inch by 2-inch by 1/4-inch
  • 12�Cavities per mold
  • This mold makes approximately�50 pieces per pound of chocolate
  • Not dishwasher safe; do not use for hard candy or other hot ingredients
  • FDA approved polypropylene plastic; use with chocolate, candy coating, soap, butter, or cream cheese

Reviews


Candy molds to be used as wax molds
Victoria A. Byington

I sell Scentsy Wickless Candles and I like to share my samples in a "not so boring way". O bought some for fall as well as Christmas, I almost always use candy molds because I haven;t really foundany wax molds that fill the bill for me. Also, I always seem to turn to Amazon because I can always find what I need.

For Chocolate Lovers!
Rahul

I bought it as a gift for my niece who is very loves making chocalates and she just liked this product very much.

Good
Daniel V

Does exactly what you expect it to do based on the description on the website. Good materials and manufacturing, seems very durable



Rating: 4.6 9 reviews

Lookup: Products Christmas Tree,, CK Christmas Tree,, CK Products Christmas, CK Products Tree,