Sunday, March 10, 2013

TOOLS ASSORTMENT (1 Discount





Get the best deal for TOOLS ASSORTMENT (1 EA.) Dads and Moms Candy Mold Chocolate is now hitting the market. This awesome product is currently on sale, you may buy it right now for just $0.00 and usually delivered in a day.

Item Description



This is a first quality, tough plastic mold. It is durable and reusable. It is not machine washable. Suitable for chocolate and soap making as well as plaster and concrete crafting. FDA approved.



Strong Feat


  • Size: Largest 6 x 1 7/8 x 3/8 Weight:
  • All of our molds are FDA approved.
  • Our Chocolate Candy Molds are also suitable for molding soap, plaster and cement.
  • This mold is 8 X 10 1/4 .
  • Not suitable for children under 3 years old.

User Reviews


Tool assortment
Thomas Cain

Arrived fast and I was able to complete the project on time .... Thanks!!The mold arrived undamaged which was a necessity.

So Easy to Use!
SunnyDayMama

I hosted a Tool Party for my son's second birthday. I was so happily surprised at how simple the mold was to use. I bought two of them so I could make the tools more quickly, but really, it took only fifteen minutes to make each set. I found that Wilton's candy melts were the easiest to use. I was able to make tools in my son's favorite colors that way, and they tasted great. I decorated the birthday cake with tools and sent each kid home with a couple of tools. I am going to have to find more molds every year to fit the theme of the birthday party!

Great gift idea!
Diana Allen

My husband and son-in-law both loved their handmade chocolate "tools" this Christmas. The mold is durable, washes easily, and the chocolates pop out easily as well. Great mold!



Rating: 3.8 4 reviews

Key: TOOLS ASSORTMENT (1, TOOLS (1 EA.), ASSORTMENT (1 EA.), TOOLS ASSORTMENT EA.)