Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Candy & lollipop Mold/Seashell





Get the best deal for Candy & lollipop Mold/Seashell is now available. This awesome item is now available, you might purchase it now for only $0.00 and often ships within a single day.

Item Information



5 designs, 11 cavities Fun shapes and greater detail make Wilton Candy Molds the world's favorite way to create candy. Molding and coloring couldn't be easier with Wilton Candy Melts. Look for terrific design ideas and molding instructions on the package!



Pros


  • W1561
  • 070896145611
  • Brand New Item / Unopened Product
  • Wilton

Reviews


Overpriced, Flimsy Mold
Rachel

This was not as high quality of a product as I expected considering how much I paid for the product + shipping. I agree with the previous reviewer who complained that the shipping was ridiculously high. The product was so light and thin that it definitely shouldn't have cost that much to ship. The mold was a bit flimsy and part of the plastic split the first time I used it. I'm a beginning chocolate maker, so maybe I didn't use the product correctly, but I still expected it to be a little more durable.

Too much!!
Lucy Anne

I paid waaaaayyyy too much for the stupid shipping cost! Totally NOT work the cost. You could have easily sent the item in a envelope!!!



Rating: 2 2 reviews

Lookup: Candy lollipop, Candy Mold/Seashell