Friday, March 8, 2013

SPACEMAN ROCKETS Kids Great Save





Get the best deal for SPACEMAN & ROCKETS Kids Candy Mold Chocolate is now hitting the market. This best item is now available, you could purchase it right now for just $0.00 and usually ships in 24 hours.

Product Info



Pros



User Reviews


Cute crayons
Amber

I ordered this to make rocket ship crayons. This worked perfectly for my sons birthday party. The kids loved them. I'm sure these would make super cute chocolate

Awesome birthday goodies!
Paige Avery Barnes

My 3 year old was having a space party so we bought these to make homemade chocolate candies for their goody bags. They were a big hit and my husband found something that he is REALLY good at. :)

Fun for spaceman party!
Jesse Drennen

I purchased these for my daughter's space-themed birthday party. We used chocolate melts, heated them up, and voila! As with most candy molds, I do recommend that you tap the mold to release air bubbles. The details are great and everyone loved how adorable they turned out. My only complaint is that wings of the shuttle are very friable and it is quite difficult to take out of the mold without cracking.



Rating: 4.5 4 reviews

Key: ROCKETS Kids Candy, SPACEMAN ROCKETS Kids, SPACEMAN ROCKETS Candy