Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1 OZ. BAR CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD





Best deal for 1 OZ. BAR CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is now alive. This best product is currently available, you can buy it right now for only $0.00 and often delivered in a single day.

Item Description



Strong Feat



Reviews


Have not received it, so do not know?
Jeffrey Kraskouskas

I never received the item, the company said they sent it. I spent about $8 for shipping, and they have no tracking.Then they said they would send me a replacement, and I have not received it, when I emailed them, they say they forgot.They treat me as if I received the item, since I have been using Amazon, this is the first item I have not received.My order came in six shipments, so at first, did not recognize the order shipped.As of now, I ordered December 13, 2010, my credit card was charged, and I still do not have the items I ordered from Cybertrayd.

Great product!
Megan

I have ordered three of these molds to make my own candy bars. And they work great and they are very durable!



Rating: 3 2 reviews

Lookup: 1 OZ. BAR, 1 OZ. CHOCOLATE, OZ. BAR CHOCOLATE, 1 BAR CHOCOLATE