Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wilton Ceramic Candy Melting Set





Get the best deal for Wilton Ceramic Candy Melting Set is becoming hot. This best Wilton Candy Melting is currently on sale, you could buy it this moment for just $10.49 and often ships within 24 hours.

Item Information



Bowls are ideal for filling all types of Wilton molds, when making candy plaques or lollipops. Or take them right to the table for easy dipping of pretzels, graham crackers or cookies.



Pros


  • Holds heat for up to 1 hour
  • Filling all types of molds when making candy plaques or lollipops
  • Measures 4 by 3-1/2 inches deep
  • Handwashing recommended

Reviews


Great candy melting tool
UrsMyrick

I love having this candy melting set. It retains the heat so your chocolate melts don't harden so quickly and much easier than the stove top method since you can just throw these in the microwave. I usually do chocolate molds for birthdays and baby showers and I am so glad that I purchased these. I only wish I would have had them sooner!

Very happy
Yacktracker

Wilton Ceramic dishes worked as described. I have used them several times with no issue. They work well for melting candy melts in the microwave and are very easy to clean. Yes, I would purchase again.

Nice size for dipping cake pops
V. Johnson

I use these to melt almond bark and candy melts to dip cake pops. They hold heat better than Pyrex cups and they are a good depth for dipping. I've had them about 5 months.



Rating: 4.2 5 reviews

Tags: Wilton Candy Melting, Ceramic Candy Melting, Wilton Ceramic Candy