Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Little Sweetheart ~ Heart Shaped No Bake Cake Pop Mini-MoldTM





On sale now for My Little Sweetheart ~ Heart Shaped No Bake Cake Pop Mini-MoldTM is becoming hot. This cool item is currently on sale, you might purchase it this moment for just $0.00 and often ships in a single day.

Item Information



No-bake patentPatent Pending Cake POP Mold easily shapes miniature cupcakes that can be dipped in chocolate and candy wafers for truffle like cupcakes on a stick!

Want more than one? Check out our other listing for the 4 pack and save on shipping.



Factor Benefits


  • No-Bake Heart Shaped Cake Pop Mini-MoldTM with easy no-bake recipe.
  • Oreo Cookies and Cream Cheese that's it!
  • So easy and they taste great. Perfect project for kids, parties, holidays, bake sales and fun.
  • Want more? Check out our listing for the 4 pack which will save on shipping charges.

Reviews


ilike it
maryam

so amazing even my family like it i would like to order anther shape also even the box is good



Rating: 5 1 reviews

Key: My Little Heart, My Little Sweetheart, My Sweetheart Heart, Little Sweetheart Heart