Thursday, May 2, 2013

FISH LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD





Get the best deal for FISH LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY MOLD is trending. This best product is currently available, you could buy it this moment for just $0.00 and often delivered in a single day.

Item Information



Strong Feat



Customer Opinions


Works great, but...
Amy Lyn Miller

This item was really perfect. Plastic did not arrive cracked or smudged or damaged in any other way. When I made my chocolates, they popped out as soon as I lifted the mold out of the freezer. I didn't have to twist or fight with it, like I do my ice cube trays, which is something I was just expecting to happen and was thrilled when it didn't. The only downfall was the price of the shipping. Being disabled, I had no other way of getting this item, or a similar one that would have worked as well. So I HAD to get it online and this was the only place that I could locate a fish mold. But I really felt like the total price was ridiculous and because of my particular situation, I was forced to pay this astronomical shipping charge for an item that was being sold for less than $3. But as far as the item and the condition of the item is concerned, it was top notch.



Rating: 4 1 reviews

Tags: LOLLY CHOCOLATE CANDY, FISH CHOCOLATE CANDY, FISH LOLLY CANDY, FISH LOLLY CHOCOLATE